On this page:
Definition of the noun american twinflower
What does american twinflower mean as a name of something?
- similar to the twinflower of northern Europe and Asia
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Linnaea borealis americana
- more generic terms: Linnaea borealis / twinflower = creeping evergreen subshrub of the northern parts of Europe and Asia with delicate fragrant tubular bell-shaped usually pink flowers borne in pairs
- member of: genus Linnaea / Linnaea = one species: twinflower
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American twinflower
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of American twinflower to find many related words and phrases!