American Virgin Islands
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun american virgin islands
What does american virgin islands mean as a name of something?
- more than 130 southeastern Virgin Islands; a dependent territory of the United States
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- synonyms of American Virgin Islands: United States Virgin Islands / VI
- instance of: possession = a territory that is controlled by a ruling state
- part of: Virgin Islands = a group of islands in northeastern West Indies (east of Puerto Rico) discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1493
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Virgin Islands
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric and Social Care, Second Edition by Eugenia L. Siegler, MD, FACP, Elizabeth Capezuti, PhD, RN, FAAN, Mathy Mezey, EdD, RN, FAAN
VA facilities are located in every state, Washington, DC, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the American Virgin Islands, and Guam. VHA purchases some health care for veterans in other government or private facilities, and in certain ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Virgin Islands
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about American Virgin Islands
If you need images about American Virgin Islands for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of American Virgin Islands to find many related words and phrases!