On this page:
"American Yearbook" is a 2004 American drama film Written, Produced, Edited, and Directed by Brian Ging.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Jason F. Brown & Brian Ging
- executive producers: Joe Boydston, Gabreal Franklin, Elan Freydenson
- art direction by Julie Tancill
- written by Brian Ging
- Nick Tagas as Will Nash
- Jon Carlo Alvarez as Chance Holden
- Giovannie Pico as Amanda Hunter
- Chris Ratti as Ian Blake
- Ryon Nixon as Jason Clark
- Matthew Gudenius as Caleb Neal
- Jennifer Noble as Kristy Palmer
- Daniel Timko as Brandon Holden
- Eric Nygard as John Bailey
- Vonn Scott Bair as Mr. Paulson
- Terry Boero as Teacher
- Patrick M. Brady as Donald Nash
- Brandon Brizendine as Walsh Blake
- Larry Brown as Robert Williams
- Rob Farrel as Steve Sanders
- casting by Toni Suttie
- cinematography by Dan Coplan
- edited by Brian Ging
- music by Jeremiah Jacobs, Jerimiah
- genres: Thriller, Romance Film
- tagline: A realistic story about high school bullying in a post-Columbine world...
- released in (11 years ago)
- official website: www.american-yearbook.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Yearbook
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The "American Yearbook," published in New York, is also a manual which many business offices need. So is the "Statesman's Yearbook," the well- known " Statistical and Historical Annual of the States of the World," which is published in ...
THE ENCYCLOPEDIA AMERICANA (1919)
'The South American Yearbook* (l- ondon 1915). PIAZZA, in architecture, a portico, or covered walk, supported by arches. It properly signifies a square, or open place of any shape, in a city, and ...
The South American Yearbook (London) ; Pan American Union, General Descriptive Data (Washington, 1915). PERU. A city in Lasalle Co., 111., 61 miles north-northeast of Peoria, at the head of navigation on the Illinois River, on the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Yearbook
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Yearbook for some fun with words!