On this page:
"American Zombie" is a 2007 film directed by Grace Lee.
- also known as 제1회 키노아이 감독열전 - 아메리칸 좀비
- countries: South Korea, United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Grace Lee & Grace Lee
- producer: In-Ah Lee
- executive producer: Teddy Jung
- production design by Nathan Amondson
- art direction by Zach Bangma
- written by Rebecca Sonnenshine & Grace Lee
- John Solomon
- Grace Lee
- Suzy Nakamura as Judy
- Austin Basis as Ivan
- Jane Edith Wilson as Lisa
- Al Vicente as Joel
- Andrew Amondson
- Amy Higgins as Dr. Gloria Reynolds
- Kevin Michael Walsh as Kennedy
- Jose Solomon as Glen
- Paul Eiding as Hank Baker
- Philip Newby as Rodrigo Weiss
- Finneus Egan as Stag
- Roger Ainslie as Jim Miller
- Ossie Mair as Stan Boyd
- casting by John Jackson
- cinematography by Matthias Grunsky
- edited by Tamara Maloney
- music by Woody Pak
- costume design by Annie Yun
- set decoration by Melanie Rein
- genres: Horror, Horror comedy, Comedy
- released on (7 years ago)
- official website: americanzombiemovie.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for American Zombie
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Cultural History by Roger Luckhurst
The American zombie is a mistranslation and weird creative elaboration of the ...
by Peter Dendle
(The filmmakers had not seen or heard of the earlier short when making American Zombie.) Tension is maintained through the collaborative filmmaking format of the pseudo-documentary's two mismatched directors, John Solomon and Grace ...
The Walking Dead in Popular Culture and Myth by June Michele Pulliam, Anthony J. Fonseca
American Zombie Gothic: The Rise and Fall ( and Rise) of the Walking Dead in Popular Culture. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2010.
by Jeffrey Andrew Weinstock
Seabrook's travelogue was moreover very influential in the making of the first American zombie film, White Zombie (Victor Halperin, 1932). Universal Pictures had produced both Dracula (Tod Browning, 1931, starring Bela Lugosi) and ...
by Edith Wen-Chu Chen
are relationship films; American Zombie (2007) revisited the monster movie. However, some newer Asian American ...
by William Hughes
American Zombie Gothic: The Rise and Fall (and Rise) of the Walking Dead in Popular Culture. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2010. Botting, Fred. ”Zombie London: Unexceptionalities of the New World Order.” In Lon— don Gothic: Place, Space ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Zombie
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Zombie for some fun with words!