On this page:
Definition of the noun Americardia
What does Americardia mean as a name of something?
Americardia is a genus of Cardiidae, described by Stewart in 1930.
- synonym: genus Americardia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Bivalvia
- order: Veneroida
- family: Cardiidae
- species Americardia biangulata
- species Americardia columba
- species Americardia columbella
- species Americardia lightbourni
- species Americardia media
- species Americardia planicostata
- species Americardia speciosa
- species Trigoniocardia avona
- species Trigoniocardia protoaliculum
- species Trigoniocardia silvacollina
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Americardia is a genus of Cardiidae.
Phrases with Americardia
Phrases starting with the word Americardia:
Phrase ending with the word Americardia:
Other phrases containing the word Americardia:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Americardia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3E1R1I1C3A1R1D2I1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Americardia to find many related words and phrases!