On this page:
Who is Amerie?
Amerie Mi Marie Rogers, known professionally as Ameriie, is an American recording artist, record producer, and actress. She debuted in 2002 with the album All I Have, primarily co-written and produced by Rich Harrison, and was well received in the urban market. In 2005, Ameriie released her biggest hit to date, "1 Thing", the lead single from her second album, Touch, which garnered her crossover recognition and earned two Grammy Award nominations. Her third album, Because I Love It, achieved moderate international success in 2007, although it was not released in North America, and she subsequently left her label Columbia Records. Ameriie released her fourth studio album, In Love & War, in 2009, her first album under Island Def Jam.
- also known as Amerie Marie Mi Rogers, Ameriie, Amerie Mi Marie Rogers
- born on (35 years ago) in Washington, D.C., child of Mi Suk Rogers and Charles Rogers
- ethnicity: African American, Korean Americans, Afro-Asian
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Georgetown University, graduated in
- profession: Record producer, singer, model, songwriter, actor
- Marriage with Lenny Nicholson since
- genres: New Wave, K-pop, Pop music, Soul music, Funk, Rock music, Jazz, Dance-pop, Go-go, Neo soul, Contemporary R&B, Soft rock, Rhythm and blues, Hip hop soul, Hip hop music
- albums: "In Love & War", "Because I Love It", "Touch", "All I Have", "Talkin' to Me", "Why Don't We Fall in Love", "1 Thing", "Take Control", "I'm Coming Out", "Gotta Work", "Best 15 Things", "Cymatika Vol. 1", "Playlist: The Very Best of Amerie", "Rule", "Pretty Brown", "Because I Love It Vol. 1", "Aint No Other Love / Love Thing"
- TV series: "The Center"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to BET Award for Best Female R&B/Pop Artist
- nominated to Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul Single, Female - "Why Don't We Fall in Love"
- nominated to Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul Album, Female - "All I Have"
- nominated to Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul or Rap New Artist
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist
- Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul or Rap New Artist
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance - "1 Thing"
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Contemporary R&B Album - "Touch"
- nominated to MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video - "1 Thing"
- nominated to MTV Video Music Award for Best Choreography - "1 Thing" (Choreographer: Jamaica Scott)
- nominated to BET Award for Best Female R&B/Pop Artist
- nominated to BET Award for Video of the Year - "1 Thing"
- nominated to Teen Choice Award for Choice Music: Breakout Artist Female
- nominated to People's Choice Award for Favorite Song in a Movie - "1 Thing" (From The Movie Hitch)
- official website: www.ameriie.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amerie
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica, Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Miscellaneous Literature (1823)
South Afia, Italy, Archipelago, North Amerie'. * P. leaves nearly triangular, toothed , and regular; cottony underneath. Wite poplar.*_-lt loves low situations, and flourishes best in clay. It grows quick and bears cro ing, but is unfavourable to ...
A Compleat English Dictionary Oder Vollständig Englisch-Deutsches Wörterbuch, Anfänglich Von --- Hrsg. U. Verb. Von Anton Ernst Klausing. Etc. 4. Aufl (1771)
- "Annolis, lezard d'Amerique, eine Amerie, “ische Eydere, An tätion, (ännotäsch'n) annotation, note, remarque, annotatio, eine Anmerkung, Auszeichtung. - s - Annotator, qui remarque, scholaste, ...
Bibliotheca classica, sive Lexicon manuale ... Editio altera auctior et emendatior. [The compiler's preface signed: Herm. Bosscha.] (1816)
Huius de 'patria quinque civitntes Umhriae, Мента, Amerie, Peruiìa, Aslìlîum et Hespellum, contendisl'e feruntur. Pierique Mevanicnfein fecerunt, fed refers Hispellenfcm luisfe infcriptio veteris monumenti evincit. Romain cum venisfec , propter ...
by s. austin allibone
Amerie, Robt. Bird, Robt. M. Campion, Thoa. Amphlett, Wm. Birkhead, Henry Capcll, Edw. Andrews, P. M. Birrell, Andrew Carel, John Artnin, Robt. Bishop, Sainl.
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1908)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors) with Forty Indexes of Subjects
Amerie, Robt. Amphlett, Wm. Andrews, P. M. Armin, Robt. Arnold, Matthew Arnold, Saml. J. Arrowsmith. Ashe, Nich. Ashton, J. Aspinwall. Aston, Ant . Atkinson, Thos. Audley, John Ayscough, G. E. Bacon, James Bacon, Phanuel ...
And British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century. Containing Thirty Thousand Biographies and Literary Notices, with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
Amerie, Kobt. Ainphlett, Wm. Andrews, P. M. Armin, Robt. Arnold, Matthew Arnold, Sainl. J. Arrowsmith. Ashe, Nich. Ashton, J. Aspinwall. Aston, Ant . Atkinson, Thos. Audley, John Ayscough, G. E. Bacon, James Bacon, Phanuel ...
Dictionary Catalogue ... (1894)
by Illinois State Library
Amerie of Natural History. Vols. 27, 28 . . . _ . _ ._ -Dickens. Chas. _ All the Year Round . -Edinburgh Review .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amerie
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amerie
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Amerie
Amerie multiple language let it go
Scrabble value of A1M3E1R1I1E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMERIE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amerie!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amerie for some fun with words!