On this page:
- Amerigo is a fictional character from the 1961 film The Lovemakers.
- Amerigo is a fictional character from the 1970 film Jet Set Swingers.
- Amerigo is a fictional character from the 2001 film Red Moon.
- Amerigo is a fictional character from the 1956 film The Wolves.
There are other characters with in their name, like Amerigo Dumini.
- "Amerigo" is an album of the Italian singer-songwriter Francesco Guccini. It was released in 1978 by EMI Italiana. The title track is about the story of Enrico Guccini,a granduncle of Guccini who had emigrated to the United States before World War II, hence the album title.
- released in (37 years ago)
- "Amerigo" is a composition.
- music by Malik Mezzadri
"Amerigo" is a book by Stefan Zweig.
- also known as Amerigo -Tarihsel Bir Yanlışlığın Hikâyesi, Amerigo/ Tarihi Bir Yanlışlığın Hikayesi
- released in (71 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amerigo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Columbus' Dictionary (1992)
by Mary L. Eckhart
Vespucci, Amerigo—84 tied about the ships by the thousands. The lice were enormous and hid in the sailors* hair and clothing and blankets and bit them unmercifully. One sailor said in the Indies there were no lice, but as soon as the ships ...
by Anne Kerr, Edmund Wright
Amerigo. (1451–1512) Italian merchant, navigator, and explorer. While in the service of the king of Portugal, Vespucci made several voyages to the New World and claimed, on dubious authority, to have been the first to sight the mainland of ...
by Sorrel Kerbel
Amerigo: Die Geschichte eines historischen Irrtums, ...
by Herbert B. Mason
AMERIGO AMMIRAGLIO Philadelphia, under the Belgian flag, known as the Red Star Line, and the American Line was founded in 188o, bringing a weekly service between New York and Antwerp, this expansion being followed, in 1886, ...
by Michael Lück
html Dirk Reiser Vespucci, Amerigo Amerigo ...
Catholic Encyclopedia (1912)
the general outcry against Amerigo Vespucci was so great that the famous American statesman Blaine, upon the occasion of the exposition at Chicago, ublished a book under the title of “Columbus and lumbia,” in order that it might not be ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amerigo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amerigo
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Amerigo Vespucci.
Scrabble value of A1M3E1R1I1G2O1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amerigo to see it in context!