On this page:
- Amerika is an Argentine LGBT nightclub, considered to be one of the largest in Latin America. It's located in the Almagro neighborhood and is one of the most popular LGBT disco's in Buenos Aires.
- part of Almagro, Buenos Aires
- Amerika is a former company settlement in the German Free State of Saxony and a district of the town of Penig.
There are other places with in their name, like Amerika Samoa.
Amerika is a musical group.
- album: "The good luck"
- "Amerika" is a song performed by German band Rammstein. It was released in September 2004 as the second single from their album Reise, Reise.
- "Amerika" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Toni Wirtanen
- "Amerika" is an album by Bo Kaspers Orkester, released in 1996.
- released on (18 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a musical single of Rammstein.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a musical single of Johannes Heil.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a 1995 musical album by Opća Opasnost.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Amerika" is a musical single of Adrian Stern.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a musical album of BAP.
- released on (18 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a musical album of Klabusterbären.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a musical album of Mort Shuman.
- released on (17 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a composition.
- music by Johannes Heil
- "Amerika" is a musical album of Skwor.
- "Amerika" is a musical album of Steven Krikorian.
- released in (35 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a musical album of Mods.
- released in (33 years ago)
- "Amerika" is a musical album of The Migrant.
- released on
- "Amerika" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Adrian Stern
- "Amerika" is a musical album of TV-2.
- released on (13 years ago)
"Amerika" is a book by Sibylle Berg.
- Amerika – suggesting a Russified name for the United States – is an American television miniseries that was broadcast in 1987 on ABC. The miniseries inspired a novelization entitled Amerika: The Triumph of the American Spirit. Amerika starred Kris Kristofferson, Mariel Hemingway, Sam Neill, Robert Urich, and a 17-year-old Lara Flynn Boyle in her first major role. Amerika was about life in the United States after a bloodless takeover engineered by the Soviet Union. Not wanting to depict the actual takeover, ABC Entertainment president Brandon Stoddard set the miniseries ten years after the event, focusing on the demoralized American people a decade after the Soviet conquest. The intent, he later explained, was to explore the American spirit under such conditions, not to portray the conflict of the Soviet coup.
- also known as アメリカ
- begun on (27 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Miniseries, Drama
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie (For playing "Althea Milford") nomination for Christine Lahti
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television nomination for Christine Lahti
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Hairstyling - Miniseries, Movie or Special (Outstanding Achievement in Hairstyling for a Miniseries or a Special) nomination for Virginia Kearns
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Sound Mixing - Miniseries Or A Movie (Part III, Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Drama Miniseries Or A Special) nomination for Richard D. Rogers, Grover B. Helsley, Keith Wester & John Wilkinson
- "Amerika" a.k.a. "America": Amerika is a 2000 film written and directed by Jens Jenson.
- read more about America (film)
- "Amerika": America is a 1994 mystery and drama film written by Martin Duba and Vladimír Michálek; directed by Vladimír Michálek and Jens Jonsson.
- Amerika, also known as The Man Who Disappeared and as The Missing Person, is the incomplete first novel of author Franz Kafka, written between 1911 and 1914 and published posthumously in 1927. The novel originally began as a short story titled The Stoker. The novel incorporates many details of the experiences of his relatives who had emigrated to the United States.
- also known as "Amerika: The Man Who Disappeared"; "Amerika, Roman"; "The man who disappeared (Amerika)"; "Amerika, by Franz Kafka"; Man Who Disappeared, the; Amerika, by Franz Kafka; Der Verschollene; L'Amerique; Amerika ou le Disparu; Die Romane: Amerika; América; America
- language: German Language
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Literature, Classics, Literary
- copyright: 1988
- released in (88 years ago)
- Amerika was a Russian-language magazine published by the United States Department of State during the Cold War for distribution in the Soviet Union. It was intended to inform Soviet citizens about American life. Amerika was distinguished among other Soviet publications by its high-grade paper, bright printing and numerous photos. The magazine has been described as "polite propaganda" and featured high-quality photography and articles about everyday life in the United States, as well as profiles of famous American people and institutions. Later it briefly existed as America Illustrated. 454 issues in total were published.
- official website: www.america.tsi.ru
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amerika
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eduardo Navas, Owen Gallagher, xtine burrough
Mark Amerika is an artist whose work has been exhibited internationally at venues such as the Whitney Biennial of American Art, the Denver Art Museum,
Amerika is a Professor of Art and Art History at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Beyond Counterculture (1990)
The Community of Mateel by Jentri Anders
The way these social factors are related to environmental deterioration in Amerika is that people overconsume to ease the pain of social disruption and the loss of spiritual values . In other words, overconsumption drives the economic machine ...
The Ninja Murders (2011)
by Andrew B. Suhrer
Amerika is a powerful country because the people are free to do whatever they want. No Amerikajin would live under such rule. We would revolt in a minute.
Borrowed Voices (2016)
Writing and Racial Ventriloquism in the Jewish American Imagination by Jennifer Glaser
Kafka's Amerika” (2). The book over which Hettie and LeRoi meet is significant: Amerika is an unfinished novel by Jewish-Czech writer Franz Kafka, ...
Left Perspectives by Donald Lazere
Franz Kafka's gothic novel Amerika is a parable of social success in the New World and full of visual melodrama straight out of Hollywood. Even in Hollywood portrayals, traditional forms of social inequality such as class and caste are not ...
Network Art (2013)
Practices and Positions by Tom Corby
Mark Amerika is a professor in the Department of Art and ...
Fugitive Poses (2000)
Native American Indian Scenes of Absence and Presence by Gerald Robert Vizenor
Amerika is a new world of hospitable absurdism, a landscape of creation and natural motion over the creases of want and reason. "The Nature Theatre of Oklahoma" is an invitation to artists who would be the new technicians, historians ...
Theatre, Brief Version (2016)
by CTI Reviews
Amerika: Amerika is an Argentine ...
Transgression 2.0 (2011)
Media, Culture, and the Politics of a Digital Age by Ted Gournelos, David J. Gunkel
A Conversation with Mark Amerika Editors' Note: Mark Amerika is a leading digital media artist, author, and educator. Named a “Time Magazine 100 Innovator,” Amerika employs new media ...
Swinging Single (1999)
Representing Sexuality in the 1960s by Hilary Radner, Moya Luckett
Amerika is a different country when you have long hair. We're outcasts. We, the children of the white middle class, feel like Indians, Vietnamese, the outsiders in Amerikan history.50 Central ...
The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published by Rachel Randall
ho telamerika.net. Contact: David Lazar, editor; Adam McOmber, managing editor. Estab. 2002. Hotel Amerika is a venue for both well-known and emerging writers. Publishes exceptional writing in all forms. Strives to house the ...
by Leo Schelbert
Vorfahren Nachkommen: Auswanderer aus Klosters und Davos nach Amerika im 19. Jahrhundert. Chur: Terra GrischunaVerlag, 1998. Lienhard, Heinrich. New Worlds to Seek: Pioneer Heinrich Lienhard in Switzerland and America, ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Amerika. U.S.. Miniseries. away from much of the fixed voyeurism of reality shows , toward a more active "public" function. And yet do manhunt shows such as America's Most Wanted simply temper the tabloid's spectacle into a new form of ...
A trilingual Dictionary being a comprehensive lexicon in English, Urdú and Hindí, exhibiting the syllabication, pronunciation and etymology of English words, with their explanation in English, and in Urdú and Hindí in the Roman characters (1865)
Amerika ká mutawattin — Amerika íambandhi ; ». Amerika ká desijau. ÂMES- AÇE'. See Ambvaçe. [Nílavarn niarii, marlíshmani. ÄM'E-THYST, я. (Gr. a, victim) a precious stone of a violet colour— Yáqút, mortis — Ajî-e-trï st'ise, a. resembling an ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amerika
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amerika
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Amerika
Click on an item to play that video:
- Amerika - Basil Poledouris - The Meaning
Amerika Soundtrack Basil Poledouris - Created with AquaSoft SlideShow for YouTube...
- Amerika Meaning
Video shows what Amerika means. America;. Amerika Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Amerika. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- Amerika tarjimonlarga muhtoj/Language experts
AQSh armiyasi va razvedka xizmatlari til biladigan mutaxassislar qidirmoqda, asosan dari va pushtu, qolaversa, fors, arab va boshqa strategik tillar, Amerika ...
- Amerika The Sharma's Verb
See also the pronunciation examples of Amerika!
Scrabble value of A1M3E1R1I1K5A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMERIKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amerika!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amerika to see it in context!