On this page:
"Amexicano" is a film directed by Matthew Bonifacio and written by Carmine Famiglietti. The film explores the relationship between a blue-collar Italian-American man and an illegal Mexican immigrant as they both try to make a living in Queens, New York. It world premiered at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival and won the Jury Award for producer/director Matthew Bonifacio in the category of Narrative Film at the 2007 Sonoma Valley Film Festival. It was released theatrically in 2008.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Spanish Language
- producers: Carmine Famiglietti, Matthew Bonifacio, Steve Loglisci
- executive producers: Stephen Ashkinos & Cesar A. Baez
- production design by Sophia Antonini
- written by Carmine Famiglietti
- casting by Heather Hurley
- cinematography by William M. Miller
- edited by Morty Ashkinos & Ilya Magazanin
- music by Kerry Muzzey
- costume design by Sophia Antonini
- genres: Indie film, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (7 years ago)
- official website: www.amexicanothemovie.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amexicano
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3E1X8I1C3A1N1O1
The value of this 9-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMEXICANO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amexicano!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amexicano for some fun with words!