Ami appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- I made us sit tissued, Ami!
On this page:
- Definition of the noun Ami
- Phrases with Ami
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ami
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ami
- Photos about Ami
- Videos about Ami
- Quotes about Ami
- Scrabble value of A1M3I1
- Anagrams of AMI
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Ami
What does Ami mean as a name of something?
Ami is a genus of Theraphosidae, described by Pérez-Miles et al. in 2008.
- synonym: genus Ami
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Theraphosidae
Ami is a species of Ami.
- Ami is a town located in Inashiki District, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan.
- Ami a.k.a. Selaparang Airport, was the sole airport serving the island of Lombok and the city of Mataram, the capital of the province of West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia up until its closure on 30 September 2011. The IATA code AMI came from the nearby port of Ampenan, now a part of Mataram. The airport was operated by PT. Angkasa Pura 1. The new Bandara Internasional Lombok operated under the AMI IATA code until late November 2011, toward the end of the month the IATA code LOP was formally listed for the new airport and was slowly being transitioned by the airlines operating to Lombok.
- Ami a.k.a. Ami Nakamura is an athlete.
- read more about Ami Nakamura
- Ami is a musician.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Zivilia (Drums) since
- Ami a.k.a. Masahiro Arayama is a musical artist.
- read more about Masahiro Arayama
- AMI a.k.a. Applied Minds, Llc. is an American company founded in 2000 by ex-Disney Imagineers Danny Hillis and Bran Ferren that provides technology, design, R&D, and consulting services to multiple firms, including General Motors, Intel, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Herman Miller, Harris Corporation, Sony, and Sun MicroSystems. The company's headquarters are in Glendale, California, and it maintains offices in New York and Washington DC.
- read more about Applied Minds
- ami is a record label.
- Ami is a fictional character from Hankyū Densha.
- Ami is a fictional character from the 1991 film Alas de Mariposa.
- Ami is a fictional character from The Period Movie.
- Ami is a fictional character from the 2002 film Natural City.
- Ami is a fictional character from Aaron Cohen's Debt.
- Ami is a fictional character from the 2007 film This World of Ours.
- Ami is a fictional character from Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- Ami is a fictional character from Animal Yokocho.
- Ami is a fictional character from the 2012 film My Black-Capped Angels.
- Ami is a fictional film character.
"Ami" is a composition.
- music by Nobuo Uematsu
"Ami" is a film, directed by Gotot Prakosa.
- genre: Documentary film
- Ami a.k.a. Amis Language: Amis is the Formosan language of the Amis, an indigenous tribal people living along the east coast of Taiwan. It is spoken from Hualien in the north to Taitung in the south, with another population near the southern end of the island, though the northern varieties are sometimes considered a separate language.
- read more about Amis Language
- Ami is an Orthodox Jewish newsmagazine published weekly in New York and Israel. The magazine was launched by the husband-wife team of Rabbi Yitzchok Frankfurter and Rechy Frankfurter, former editors at Mishpacha. Since its debut in November 2010, it has become one of the three leading magazines in the New York Orthodox community, alongside Mishpacha and Binah.
- Ami a.k.a. Ami Pro: Ami was the name of a word processing program developed and marketed by Samna in the late 1980s. It was the first full featured WYSIWYG word processor for Windows and was an obvious threat to command driven word processors such as WordPerfect and Microsoft Word who borrowed their use model from the Wang word processor. Shortly after its introduction, the name of the program was changed to "Ami Pro.
- read more about Ami Pro
- Ami a.k.a. Amis people: The Amis are indigenous people of Taiwan. They speak Amis, an Austronesian language, and are one of the fourteen officially recognized peoples of Taiwanese aborigines. The traditional territory of the Amis include the long, narrow valley between the Central Mountains and the Coastal Mountains, the Pacific coastal plain eastern to the Coastal Mountains, and the Hengchun Peninsula.
- read more about Amis people
- Ami is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
- Ami is a file format.
- Ami is a female Japanese given name. It is also a female name in Gujarat, India, meaning "nectar".
- AMI a.k.a. The Alfred E. Mann Institute for Biomedical Engineering, commonly known as the Alfred Mann Institute, AMI or Mann Institute of Biomedical Engineering, is located on the University Park campus of the University of Southern California. A business incubator for medical device development in preparation for commercialization, AMI was founded in 1998 when billionaire medical device entrepreneur and philanthropist Alfred E. Mann made a $100 million gift to USC, a major private research university in Los Angeles. The total gifted endowment for AMI, after similar donations from MannKind and the Alfred Mann Foundation totaled $160 Million.
- read more about Alfred E. Mann Institute for Biomedical Engineering
Phrases with Ami
Phrases starting with the word Ami:
Phrases ending with the word Ami:
- Faux Ami
- genus Ami
- Tiphia Ami
- Bryaxis Ami
- Species Ami
- Agrypnus Ami
- Quasimus Ami
- Adelocera Ami
- Glyphonyx Ami
- Species Tiphia Ami
Other phrase containing the word Ami:
View more phrases with the word Ami in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ami
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cognitive, Emotional, Affective, Behavioral and Conversational Aspects by Simon Elias Bibri
AmI is a difficult concept to define precisely; hence, it has been used in multiple ways.
Molecular Aspects of Cell Signaling by Tahira Farooqui, Akhlaq A. Farooqui
AMI is the first step toward mild cognitive impairment (MCI; transition state) and dementia (disease state) .
Moving Finite Element Method (2016)
Fundamentals and Applications in Chemical Engineering by Maria do Carmo Coimbra, Alirio Egidio Rodrigues, Jaime Duarte Rodrigues, Rui Jorge Mendes Robalo, Rui Manuel Pires Almeida
– | 2 If Ami is an interior local spatial node then Am.
by Donald Knight, Asaad Shamseldin
The AMI is the measure of information in bits that can be learned about one data set in comparison with another known data...
AmI 2008 Workshops, Nuremberg, Germany, November 19-22, 2008, Revised Papers by Heinz Gerhäuser, Jürgen Hupp, Christos Efstratiou, Janina Heppner
AmI is the idea of a technology that will become invisibly embedded in our natural surroundings, present whenever we need it, enabled...
by Jorge Luis Reyes Ortiz
AmI is the paradigm that explores ...
Contemporary Challenges and Solutions by Tibor Bosse, Diane J. Cook, Mark Neerincx, Fariba Sadri
First, AmI is a very broad, multidisciplinary field of study, which also includes various technical ingredients that are not necessarily related to humans, such as distributed computing, embedded systems, and sensor fusion. Second, rather than ...
by Immanuel Ness
the AMI provides lawmakers with educational trips to learn more about the meat and poultry industry. Also, a Government Affairs Conference is held in the spring of odd-numbered years. All members are invited to Washington, D.C., for this ...
A-E by Charles Donald Spielberger
TABLE III a16PF, 16 Personality Factor Questionnaire; ACSI, Athletic Coping Skills Inventory; AMI, Athletic Motivation Inventory; CSAI-2, Competitive State Anxiety Inventory; MBTI, Myers–Briggs Type Indicator; MMPI, Minnesota Multiphasic ...
by Henry Gannett
Ami, Henry M. Cope on Extinct Canadian Vertebrata from the Miocene Hocks of the Northwest Territory of Canada. (Science, XIV, 53. New York, 1891.) Abstract. Ami, Henry M. Fossils from Utica Formation at Point-a-Pic, Murray River. (Can.
by Barbara A. West
language: Ami, an East Formosan Austronesian language b b.c.e. 400 Greek historian Xenophon provides...
Ami location: The eastern coast of Taiwan with a few individuals residing in the island's main cities time period: 5000 b.c.e . to the ...
Including All the Words and Phrases Generally Used in Medicine, with Their Proper Pronunciation and Definitions; Based on Recent Medical Literature by George Milbry Gould
[ami, against ; xn'A'l'a> cholera). A product isolated by Klebs from cultures of cholera- bacilli. Immunizing and curative properties have been ascribed to it. Anticipating (antic -ip-a-ting) [anticipare, to take before).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ami
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ami
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: maya74s
Photo credit: Sean Davis
Photo credit: Steve Snodgrass
- Sueno con tenerte junto ami....
View On Black
Photo credit: Princesa Cleopatra...Pose Pose Glamorr Y Amor
- AMI - TPTY SF
GY WDP-4D 40104 cruising through mainline of Cavalry Barracks with 12766 Amaravati - Tirupati Superfast Express...
Photo credit: B V Ashok
Videos about Ami
Click on an item to play that video:
- 02. AmI definition - AmI-2015
- Ami Tomar Chokher Kalo Chayi(cover) by Dialect
A short clip.
- What Is The Definition Of AMI Medical Dictionary Free Online
- Rangapori Amar Ami (07 November 2015)
Rangapori Amar Ami with Bangladeshi actress Meher Afroz Shaon. Bangla Vision TV celebrity Entertainment related talk show.
- Rangapori Amar Ami (21 November 2015)
Rangapori Amar Ami with Bangladeshi singer Kona and Konal. Bangla Vision TV celebrity Entertainment related talk show.
- Ami Arjun Rakhtogorbha full part
Download the story in mp3 format. just copy the story link, open the link below and paste the url of the video ---...
View more videos about Faux Ami.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ami!
Quotes about Ami
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ami"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1M3I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ami!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ami to see it in context!