On this page:
- Amiel a.k.a. Amiel Daemion: Amiel Muki Daemion, also known as just Amiel, is an Australian pop singer, songwriter and actress. She moved to Australia with her family at the age of two and starred in films in the 1990s, including The Silver Brumby which also starred Russell Crowe and Caroline Goodall. Her music career shot to fame in 1999 when she teamed up with producer Josh G. Abrahams for the song "Addicted to Bass" which became a top twenty hit in Australia, this led to Daemion releasing studio albums such as Audio Out in 2003 and These Ties in 2005.
- read more about Amiel Daemion
- Amiel is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Amiel is a family name.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amiel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Garden (1888)
Souvnnm D'Asonna AMIEL is a variety not quite new, white, with a faint dash of colour in the centre; the florets are long and narrow. It is on the whole an attractive variety. R01 nus Jarossrs is chestnut-red, tipped with gold; a full flower. Mas.
Second Supplement to the Dictionary Catalogue of the Public School Library of Grand Rapids, Mich (1898)
by Grand Rapids Public School (Grand Rapids, Mich.). Library
Henri-Frederic Amiel. (Avec Amiel, H: F: Fragments d'un journal intime. v.
Dictionary of Proverbs (2005)
Amiel, Henri Frederic There is no great genius without a mixture of madness. — Aristotle Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains. — Cartyte. Thomas Genius , when young, is divine. — Disraeli. Benjamin Patience is a necessary ingredient ...
by R. Shane Tubbs, Mohammadali M. Shoja, Marios Loukas
There have been previous studies that have used various staining protocols on the deep tissue of the knee, namely the cruciate ligaments, menisci, and the medial collateral ligament (Amiel et al. 1984). The majority of this research conducted ...
by M.C. Rintoul
AMIEL, Henri Frédéric (1821—81) Swiss philosopher.
AMIEL, a'myel' ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amiel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amiel
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Tel Amiel
Photo credit: everton137
- Maury Vintage 2007 Mas Amiel
Vin doux naturel...
Photo credit: Karen 21
- Mas Amiel Plaisir Blanc, Cotes Du Roussillon
New wines and spirits at Fareham Wine Cellar
Photo credit: Fareham Wine
- Amiel (Alexandrie)
from the Egyptian Directory 1941...
Photo credit: dlisbona
- Amiel Martin
Photo credit: wgregphillips
- Amiel Peachin
Probably Co. D, 14th OH. Infantry
Photo credit: jajacks62
Video about Amiel
Amiel`s own dialect!
Quotes about Amiel
Scrabble value of A1M3I1E1L1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMIEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amiel!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amiel to see it in context!