Amira Casar (actress)
On this page:
Who is Amira Casar?
Amira Casar is a French actress who grew up in England, Ireland, and France. She has appeared in more than 50 films since 1989.
- also known as Amira Zanganay, Amira Zanganeh
- born on (44 years ago) in London
- nationality: France, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom
- education: CNSAD
- profession: Actor, model
- "To Paint or Make Love"
- played Assia Wevill in "Sylvia"
- played Camille in "Why Not Me?"
- played Morgiana in "Arabian Nights"
- played The woman in "Anatomy of Hell"
- "Hypnotized and Hysterical"
- "Le voyage aux Pyrénées"
- played Sandra Benzakhem in "La Vérité si je mens !"
- played Malvina van Stille in "The Piano Tuner of Earthquakes"
- played Fátima in "Bunuel and King Solomon's Table"
- "Nuit de Chien"
- played Myriem in "How I Killed My Father"
- "Murder on the Orient Express"
- played La cliente à la douille in "Park Benches"
- played Irène in "Let My People Go!"
- "Le Silence De L'Ete"
- played The Abbess in "Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas"
- played Alice (étudiante et modèle d'un peintre) in "Ainsi soient-elles"
- "Sharpe's Siege"
- played Anne-Marie Munoz in "Saint Laurent"
- played Claudia in "The Very Merry Widows"
- nomination: - nominated to César Award for Most Promising Actress - "La Vérité si je mens !"
- official website: amiracasar.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amira Casar (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amira Casar for some fun with words!