On this page:
- Amit Gupta is an Indian cricketer. Gupta is a right-handed batsman who bowls right-arm medium pace. He was born in Delhi, India.
- Amit Gupta is a film director and a screenwriter.
- Amit Gupta is an author.
- born in (58 years ago)
- written works: "West Vs. South", "The U.S.-India relationship", "Building an arsenal", "Dealing with the United States", "Strategic Stability in Asia"
- Amit Gupta is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Window Connection
Printed books with definitions for Amit Gupta
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Amit Gupta
Amit Gupta is an Additional Professor at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow and also the President Elect of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amit Gupta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amit Gupta
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amit Gupta to see it in context!