On this page:
- Amit Gupta is an Indian cricketer. Gupta is a right-handed batsman who bowls right-arm medium pace. He was born in Delhi, India.
- Amit Gupta is a film director and a screenwriter.
- Amit Gupta is an author.
- born in (58 years ago)
- written works: "West Vs. South", "The U.S.-India relationship", "Building an arsenal", "Dealing with the United States", "Strategic Stability in Asia"
- Amit Gupta is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Window Connection
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amit Gupta
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Karl Yambert
Amit Gupta is an associate professor in the Department of ...
by Immanuel Ness, Zak Cope
Amit Gupta (2004) has argued that a confluence of factors has enabled the non- West to dominate the politics of world cricket. While globalisation of sport usually results in the Western nations dominating the international organisation, the International Cricket Council (ICC) steadfastly refused to exploit the financial potential of the sport. In fact, the commercialisation of cricket was intensified only when Kerry Packer, an Australian media magnate, poached players from the national teams ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amit Gupta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amit Gupta
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amit Gupta to see it in context!