On this page:
- Amit Mitra is an Indian economist and politician representing All India Trinamool Congress and the current Finance,Commerce & Industries Minister of the Indian state of West Bengal. He is the incumbent MLA in the West Bengal state assembly from the Khardaha state assembly constituency. Cited as a giant killer in the West Bengal state assembly election, 2011 defeating Asim Dasgupta, the former West Bengal Finance Minister. Mitra previously served as the Secretary general of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- also known as Amit Moitra, Amit Maitra
- born in India, child of Haridas Mitra and Bela Mitra
- nationality: India
- religion: Hinduism
- profession: Politician, economist, film director, screenwriter
- Marriage with Meera Balakrishnan
- award: - National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Oriya - "The Unwanted Cloud", with Babulal Doshi
- Amit Mitra a.k.a. Amit Maitra is a film director, screenwriter and writer.
- read more about Amit Maitra (film director)
Printed books with definitions for Amit Mitra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Catalysts for Innovation by Mitra, Amit
Amit Mitra is a senior practice manager in TCS North American Global ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amit Mitra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Amit Mitra
Amit Mitra gives explanation for CM's visit to Singapore
Amit Mitra gives explanation for CM's visit to Singapore.
Anagrams of AMIT MITRA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amit Mitra!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amit Mitra for some fun with words!