On this page:
- Amjad Khan: Amjad Zakaria Khan was an Indian actor and director. He worked in over 130 films in a career spanning nearly twenty years. He enjoyed popularity for his villainous roles in Hindi films, the most famous being the iconic Gabbar Singh in the 1975 classic Sholay and of Dilawar in Muqaddar Ka Sikandar.
- also known as Amzad Khan, Gabbar Singh, Amjad, Late Amjad Khan, Amjad Zakaria Khan
- born on (75 years ago) in Peshawar, child of Jayant
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, film director, composer
- died on (23 years ago) in Mumbai of heart failure
- read more about Amjad Khan (actor)
- Amjad Khan is an English Test cricketer. He is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm fast-medium bowler.
- Amjad Khan is a Kashmiri born former American cricketer. Khan was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm medium-fast and who could occasionally field as a wicket-keeper. He was born at Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Amjad Khan is a Pakistani professional squash player.
- born on (37 years ago) in Pakistan
- Amjad Khan is a playback singer.
Amjad Khan a.k.a. Amjad is a fictional character from the 2005 film Insan.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amjad Khan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
to hunt down the dreaded dacoit Gabbar Singh (Amjad Khan) who massacred Thakur's family.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amjad Khan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Amjad Khan
AMJAD KHAN RIND
Photo credit: AMJAD KHAN RIND
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amjad Khan to see it in context!