On this page:
- Amleto a.k.a. Prince Hamlet: Hamlet is a fictional character in the 2010 comedy film Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead.
- also known as Hamlet
- child of Ghost of Hamlet's father and Gertrude
- occupation: Crown prince
- created by William Shakespeare
- in films:
- "Hamlet", played by Asta Nielsen
- "Hamlet", played by Nicol Williamson
- "Hamlet", played by Mel Gibson
- "Hamlet", played by Laurence Olivier
- "Hamlet", played by Innokenty Smoktunovsky
- "Hamlet", played by Ethan Hawke
- "Hamlet", played by Kenneth Branagh
- "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead", played by Iain Glen
- "Hamlet", played by Kevin Kline
- "Hamlet", played by Sarah Bernhardt
- "Hamlet", played by Richard Burton
- "Fodor's Hamlet", played by Wilson Belchambers
- "Acting Hamlet in the Village of Mrdusa Donja", played by Rade Šerbedžija
- "khoon ka khoon", played by Sohrab Modi
- "Open Season", played by Joe Piscopo
- "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead", played by Joey Kern
- "Hamlet", played by Jacques Grétillat
- "Shakespeare Tragedies: Hamlet", played by Derek Jacobi
- "This Is Hamlet", played by Patrick Alparone
- "Hamlet at Elsinore", played by Christopher Plummer
- "Hamlet", played by Michał Czernecki
- "Hamlet", played by Georges Méliès
- "Hamlet", played by Ruggero Ruggeri
- Amleto is a fictional character from the 1957 film Le Notti di Cabiria.
- Amleto is a fictional character from the 1965 film Love Italian Style.
- Amleto is a fictional character from the 1955 film Le signorine dello 04.
"Amleto" is a 1955 drama television film directed by Claudio Fino.
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- production design by Mario Chiari
- based on "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare
- genre: Drama
- released in (60 years ago)
"Amleto" is an opera in four acts by Franco Faccio set to a libretto by Arrigo Boito, based on Shakespeare's play Hamlet. It premiered on 30 May 1865 at the Teatro Carlo Felice in Genoa and was revised for a La Scala production given on 12 February 1871.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amleto
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by A. Guneratne
The Italian Amleto is an ordinary man, a reluctant avenger, a hero only by force of circumstance, an inversion of Bernhardt's. To find Forbes-Robertson's opposite, we more or less have to return to the present. If the film made by Hepworth and ...
The Secret Art of the Performer by Eugenio Barba, Nicola Savarese
—L'Amleto latente diEugenio Barba ovveroquando Don Giovanni, Il Amleto si traveste da in patalogo19, Ubulibri, Milan 1996.
by Rodney Carlisle
Amleto Vespa, Secret Agent of Japan (1941) .
by by Dictionaries
Amleto! ,commonly dallkoraatán;anan01rahipcrlhred;-epicucf ailkmnmormmantbymemoraaabadgeby membcrlofmaloninorotharndatlgoraa of tbc “тощи o( Циан—р The rninaor bywhichahoracla анаша held. Ribbon, (НИШ) v. t. To adorn ...
by Scott L. Balthazar
its plot reminiscent of Domenico Cimarosa's Il matrimonio segreto, and the tragic melodramma Amleto (1822), both for Milan.
by Benjamin Clough
cgi, Amleto, s . the standard measure_o£ paddy and other grain, containing eight parrahs or ...
by John Warrack, Ewan West
and wrote the libretto for Faccio's Amleto (1865).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amleto
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Amleto
Catania. Cimitero Monumentale
Photo credit: Pochestorie
Scrabble value of A1M3L1E1T1O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMLETO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amleto!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amleto to find many related words and phrases!