On this page:
Who is Amlin Gray?
Amlin Gray is a playwright.
- born on (68 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Playwright
- written works: "The revenger", "The Fantod", "Mickey's teeth and Bindle stiff", "Villainous Company", "How I Got That Story"
- some of the awards:
- Obie Award for Playwriting - "How I Got That Story"
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Drama & Performance Art)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amlin Gray
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 6: Bibliography and Cumulative Index by Irving Brown (Consulting Bibliographer), Natasha Rappaport (Bibliographer), Rosabel Wang (Consulting Bibliographer)
Robert Anderson – Alan Ayckbourn – Eric Bentley – Ed Bullins – Mart Crowley – Jules Feiffer – Horton Foote – Michael Frayn – Larry Gelbart – Amlin Gray – Simon Gray – John ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amlin Gray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMLIN GRAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amlin Gray!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amlin Gray for some fun with words!