On this page:
Definition of the noun Ammocryptocharax
What does Ammocryptocharax mean as a name of something?
Ammocryptocharax is a genus of Crenuchidae, described by Weitzman & Kanazawa in 1976.
- synonyms: genus Ammocryptocharax / Ammochryptocharax / genus Ammochryptocharax
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Characiformes
- family: Crenuchidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Ammocryptocharax
Phrases starting with the word Ammocryptocharax:
Phrase ending with the word Ammocryptocharax:
Other phrases containing the word Ammocryptocharax:
- Species Ammocryptocharax Elegans
- Species Ammocryptocharax Minutus
- Species Ammocryptocharax Vintonae
- Species Ammocryptocharax Lateralis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ammocryptocharax
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ammocryptocharax
Crenuchidae Ammocryptocharax sp
Photo credit: Charles & Clint
View more pictures about Ammocryptocharax lateralis.
Scrabble value of A1M3M3O1C3R1Y4P3T1O1C3H4A1R1A1X8
The value of this 16-letter word is 39 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ammocryptocharax to find many related words and phrases!