On this page:
Who is Amy Foster-Gillies?
Amy Foster-Gillies is a songwriter and the daughter of David Foster.
- also known as Amy S. Foster, Amy Foster-Gilles, Amy Foster
- born on (41 years ago) in Los Angeles, child of B.J. Cook and David Foster
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Songwriter
- nomination: - nominated to Juno Award for Songwriter of the Year - "Hold On" & "Haven't Met You Yet", with Michael Bublé
- official website: amysfoster.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amy Foster-Gillies
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: