Anaïs appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Won’t I stress Anais surpassed dogs as, goddess, a Prussian asserts it now?
On this page:
- Anaïs a.k.a. Anaís Martínez is a singer. She was the winner of the second season of Objetivo Fama, a Puerto Rican reality-show-contest that airs on Univision Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico and on the Telefutura network in the United States mainland, and is widely considered to be the most successful winner of Objetivo Fama.
- also known as Anais, Anaís Martínez
- born on (30 years ago) in Santo Domingo
- nationality: Dominican Republic
- profession: Singer
- genres: Reggaeton, Latin pop, Tropical music
- albums: "Con Todo Mi Corazón", "Así soy yo"
- nomination: - nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Album - "Así soy yo", with Sergio George & Jose Behar
- Anaïs a.k.a. Anaïs Croze: Anaïs, full name Anaïs Croze, is a French singer. She was born in Grenoble, Isère, France on August 20, 1976. Her first album, called The Cheap Show, was recorded live in January 2004 and released in 2005. The Cheap Show, a pun on "peep-show", is titled such as she is the only musician on stage and makes extensive use of her JamMan pedal.
- read more about Anaïs Croze (singer)
- Anaïs: Régine Hantelle better known by her stage name Anaïs is a French singer.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anaïs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
How Dare We! Write (2017)
A Multicultural Creative Writing Discourse by Sherry Quan Lee
Anaïs is a member of Palabristas: ...
by Shirlee Emmons, Wilbur Watkins Lewis
Air d'Anaïs” André Grétry Jean Henri Guy ANACREONTIC VERSE: a movement of French, German, and English poets who competed in imitating poetry from a collection of late Greek Anacreontic poetry published in 1554, believing it to be the ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information
_ titanium 18-924d; Anaïs шпионов 2-319b ...
Containing One Hundred Thousand Names Together with a Classed Index of the Biographical Literature of Europe and America by Lawrence Barnell Phillips
Bassanville, Anaïs (Lebrum), Fr. authoress; b. 1800 F. Bassaraba, Constantin- Brancovan, prince of Valachia; d. 1714 D.C. Bassas, Barthélemy, Fr. brave grenadier; d.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anaïs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Anaïs
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anaïs to see it in context!