Ana Ana is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
"Ana Ana" is a 2013 documentary film written and directed by Corinne van Egeraat, Sarah Ibrahim, Nadine Salib, Wafaa Samir, Sondos Shabayek and Petr Lom.
- countries: Netherlands, Norway, Canada, Egypt
- languages: Arabic Language, English Language, Dutch Language
- directors: Petr Lom, Corinne van Egeraat, Sarah Ibrahim, Nadine Salib, Wafaa Samir & Sondos Shabayek
- producers: Petr Lom & Corinne van Egeraat
- written by Corinne van Egeraat & Petr Lom
- cinematography by Sarah Ibrahim, Petr Lom, Nadine Salib, Wafaa Samir, Sondos Shabayek & Corinne van Egeraat
- edited by Petr Lom
- music by Ryuichi Sakamoto
- genres: Documentary film, Experimental film, Drama
- released on
- official website: anaana.nl
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ana Ana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Charles Richardson
by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer
amphi- f an-, ana ana' an-, ana andro- ang- Anglo- Anglic ant-, ami an lean tho- anthrac- anthraco- anthropo- anti- ant-, anti- ap'- ap- aph apo- aqua- \ aque- J ax- ar- ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ana Ana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ana Ana
Peru Ana Ana Peru
Peru Ana Ana Peru, Electric Windows 2010, Beacon, New York, July 31, 2010
Photo credit: Jason Persse
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ana Ana for some fun with words!