On this page:
- Definition of the noun Anatole
- Phrases with Anatole
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anatole
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anatole
- Photos about Anatole
- Video language resources about Anatole
- Quotes about Anatole
- Scrabble value of A1N1A1T1O1L1E1
- Anagrams of ANATOLE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Anatole
What does Anatole mean as a name of something?
Anatole is a genus of Riodinidae, described by Hübner in 1819.
- synonym: genus Anatole
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Lepidoptera
- family: Riodinidae
- species Anatole agave
- species Anatole alma
- species Anatole baroptenosa
- species Anatole caelestis
- species Anatole caletor
- species Anatole chea
- species Anatole egaensis
- species Anatole epone
- species Anatole glaphyra
- species Anatole koebeli
- species Anatole krugeri
- species Anatole leucogonia
- species Anatole melia
- species Anatole mella
- species Anatole modesta
- species Anatole nomia
- species Anatole pactyas
- species Anatole peristera
- species Anatole pulchra
- species Anatole restricta
- species Anatole rossi
- species Anatole suffusa
- species Anatole thara
- species Anatole urichi
- species Anatole zygia
Anatole is an animated children's television series based on the Anatole book series by Eve Titus. The series tells the story of Anatole, a mouse who lives in Paris. He works as a night watchman in a cheese factory. He has a wife, Doucette and a family of six little mice. It originally aired in 1998, on The CBS Kids Show on CBS and in late-1999 on Premiere 12 in Singapore. It re-aired on the US version of Disney Channel from 2001 to 2004. It then got re-broadcast in 2009 on STV, a Scottish television station, on their [email protected] strand.
- begun in and completed in (15 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 15 or 30 minutes each
- country: Canada
- regular cast:
- official website: www.nelvana.com
"Anatole" is a book by Eve Titus.
- language: English Language
- character: Anatole
- genre: Children's literature
- subject: Mouse
- released in (59 years ago)
- Anatole is the title character in a series of children's books written by Eve Titus and illustrated by Paul Galdone.
- Anatole is a fictional character from the 2014 film La voix des steppes.
- Anatole is a fictional character from the 2014 film The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Anatole, a fictional character in the works of P. G. Wodehouse, is a highly skilled yet temperamental French chef employed first by Mr and Mrs Bingo Little and later by Dahlia Travers, Bertie Wooster's aunt and chatelaine of Brinkley Court. He was born and raised in Provence, where he learnt his art.
- created by P. G. Wodehouse
- Anatole is a fictional character from the 2011 film A Checkout Girl's Big Adventures.
- Anatole is a fictional character from the 1996 film Vice vertu et vice versa.
- Anatole is a fictional character from the 1980 comedy film Touch and Go.
- Anatole is a fictional character from the 1950 film Street Without a King.
- Anatole is a fictional character from the 1993 film Jack Reed: Badge of Honor.
- Anatole is a fictional character in the 2013 film Cheba.
Who is Anatole?
Anatole: Auguste-Anatole Petit, known as Monsieur Anatole, was a French ballet dancer, master and composer.
Phrases with Anatole
- Anatole Alma
- Anatole Chea
- Anatole Agave
- Anatole Epone
- Anatole Melia
- Anatole Mella
- Anatole Nomia
- Anatole Rossi
- Anatole Thara
- Anatole Zygia
- anatole france
- Anatole Urichi
- Anatole Caletor
- Anatole Koebeli
- Anatole Krugeri
- Anatole Modesta
- Anatole Pactyas
- Anatole Pulchra
- Anatole Suffusa
- Genus Anatole
View more phrases with the word Anatole in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anatole
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Anatole and the Cat (2012)
by Eve Titus
Anatole is the happiest, most contented mouse in all of Paris.
Anatole is an interesting edifice, and contains some good woodwork in the stalls of the choir.] 7 m. Mesnay-Arbois Stat. 6 m. Pant d'Hery Stat. 2 m. Andelot Junct. Stat. A branch rly. from here to Champagnole of 9 m. 4 In . La ...
Movie Roadshows (2012)
A History and Filmography of Reserved-Seat Limited Showings, 1911-1973 by Kim R. Holston
Marriage is postponed during which time Natasha meets and falls in love with Helene's brother Anatole Kuragin (Vasiliy Lanovoy). Although Pierre reveals that Anatole is a scoundrel and married and the union sundered, Andrei will not forgive ...
Saturday Review (1868)
Politics, Literature, Science and Art
Anatole is the lawful Bramleigh of Bishop's Folly.
Anatole is the lawful Bramleigh of Bishop's Folly.
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul
Dir Frank Capra, Anatole Litvak Seen Eric Knight, Anthony Veiller Mus Dimitri Tiomkin Ed William Hornbeck Commentary Walter Huston, Anthony Veiller Prod as above 42 mins. The fall of Austria and Czechoslovakia and the attack on Poland.
by John Alexander Fuller-Maitland
RILLE, FRANÇois ANATOLE LAURENT DE, the composer of an enormous ...
Anatole Leroy-Beaulieu, Etudes russes et europ6ennes (Paris, 1897) ; P. A. Kro- potkin, ...
by H.J. Davies
Anatole, --- East. Aneke, keb a ferret. Anephe, — the heron. Aneto, r anise. Aposeto o, — an apostle. Arabe, heb a locust. Arenio, gr a lamb. Arezi, heb the cedar. Ario, gr silver. Arobe, fish a willow. Arote, gr a plough. Aruna, heb an ark, chest.
A Tahitian and English dictionary, with introductory remarks on the Polynesian language, and a short grammar of the Tahitian dialect (1978)
by Jerbert John Davies
Anatole, --- East. Aneke, heb a ferret. Anephe, - the heron. Aneto, granise. Aposetolo, - an apostle, Arabe, heb a locust. Arenio, gr a lamb. Arezi, heb the cedar. Ario, gr silver. Arobe, heb a willow. Arote, graplough. Aruna, heb anark, chest.
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
and The Journey (58 , Anatole ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anatole
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Anatole
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Anatole
Click on an item to play that video:
- Anatole - Feline Follies
"FELINE FOLLIES" - The village is in a panic. Madame Duval has organized a national Cat Show, to be held in Parc Montsouris, right beside the mouse village!
- Anatole Klyosov - The Out of Africa Myth
Dr. Anatole A. Klyosov is a US scientist (since 1990) born in the Kaliningrad region of Russia (formerly East Germany) at the end of WWII. He is known for his ...
- Anatole - Anatole's Parisian Adventure
"ANATOLE'S PARISIAN ADVENTURE" - When Anatole's children yearn to taste the unique cheeses of France, Anatole and Gaston attend the human ...
- Anatole - Away (feat. Tash Parker)
Upward x Anatole wow! that saxophone sounds bring ethnic minority vibe Image...
Quotes about Anatole
Scrabble value of A1N1A1T1O1L1E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANATOLE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Anatole!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anatole to see it in context!