Anatoly Kuznetsov (writer)
On this page:
Who is Anatoly Kuznetsov?
Anatoly Kuznetsov: Anatoly Vasilievich Kuznetsov was a Russian language Soviet writer who described his experiences in German-occupied Kiev during WWII in his internationally acclaimed novel Babi Yar: A Document in the Form of a Novel. The book was originally published in a censored form in 1966 in the Russian language.
- also known as A. Anatoliĭ, Anatoly Vasilievich Kuznetsov
- born on (86 years ago) in Kiev
- nationality: Soviet Union, Russia
- profession: Writer
- died on (36 years ago) in London of heart failure
- buried in Highgate Cemetery
- written works: "Sequel to a legend", "Babi Yar", "The Journey"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anatoly Kuznetsov (writer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Anatoly Kuznetsov for some fun with words!