And You? appears in the following tongue twister:
- V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
(from the screenplay of the movie "V for Vendetta", at the beginning, when V meets Evie for the first time)
And You? appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Baroque? Hell, just mix a dozen wacky pi fonts and you've got it. (49 letters)
On this page:
"And You?" is a 2004 short mystery film written and directed by Szymon Jakubowski.
- also known as A Ty?
- country: Poland
- language: Polish Language
- production design by Anna Pawlyszyn
- written by Szymon Jakubowski
- cinematography by Pawel Dyllus
- edited by Wojciech Slota
- music by Tomasz Stańko
- set decoration by Anna Pawlyszyn
- genre: Mystery
- released in (11 years ago)
"And You?" a.k.a. "...And You?" is a musical album of Manitoba's Wild Kingdom.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for And You?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AND YOU?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of And You?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of And You? to see it in context!