On this page:
András a.k.a. Andras is a musical group.
- albums: "Die Rückkehr der dunklen Krieger", "Iron Way", "... Of Old Wisdom", "Das Schwert unserer Ahnen", "Warlord", "Sword of Revenge", "Quest of Deliverance"
- András a.k.a. Andras: In demonology, Andras is a Great Marquis of Hell, having under his command thirty legions of demons. He sows discord among people.
- András a.k.a. Andrew Youngman is a Hungarian adult photographer and director.
- also known as Andras, Youngman, Robert, Andrews Broves, Andrew Young Man, Andrew Youngmen
- born on (40 years ago) in Budapest
- nationality: Hungary
- profession: Pornographic film actor, film producer, film director
- films directed:
- András is a fictional character from the 2011 drama film Isztambul.
- András is a fictional character in the 2002 film A Kind of America and the 2008 sequel A Kind of America 2.
- András is a fictional character from the 2002 film The Last Blues.
- András a.k.a. Andras is a fictional character from the 1967 film The Red and the White.
- András is a fictional character from the 1996 film Bitches.
- András is a fictional character from the 1999 film Gloomy Sunday..
- András is a fictional character from the 2009 film Dream Well.
- András is a fictional character from the 1982 film The Outsider.
- András is a fictional character in the 2009 film I Am Not Your Friend.
- András is a fictional character in the 2005 film Just Sex and Nothing Else.
- András is a fictional character from the 2002 film Golden City.
- András is a fictional character from the 2009 film Poligamy.
- András a.k.a. Andras is a fictional character from the 2008 film Fool's Gold.
- András a.k.a. Andras is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for András
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Directory of World Cinema (2011)
by Adam Bingham
Director: Béla Tarr Producers: János Bódis Gyuláné Grosz screenwriter: Béla Tarr cinematographers: Barna Mihók Ferenc Pap composer: András Szabó editor: Ágnes Hranitzky Duration: 146 minutes genre: Drama cast: András Szabó Jolan Fodor Imre Donko Istvan Bolla Ferenc Jánossy Imre Vass year: 1981 Synopsis András is a talented musician – a ...
Research as Social Change (2005)
New Opportunities for Qualitative Research by Michael Schratz, Rob Walker
András symbolises the relationship between research and himself as a bridge. András is an anthropologist whose fieldwork was among the Romas (sometimes called ...
by Bruce A. Arrigo
András L. Pap András ...
by James B. Minahan
András. Boros-Kazai. Multilayered. Culture. Imagine a little doll, six inches high and clad in spectacular ornaments, with bright- colored clothing and highly gendered·in almost all cases female·rendering. Next to it stands another small figure, of the same height and arrayed in different orna- ments and colors. Another female. As your gaze widens, you see more and more dolls, more and more ornaments, and many more colors. You have to take a step back until you can grasp the full ...
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
See András Bálin Kovács, 'The World According to Béla Tarr', Kinokultura, Special Issue 7, February 2008.
by Bill Mallon, Jeroen Heijmans
András Balczó was the winner of a record six individual and seven ...
by Clifford J. Rogers
Pálóczi-Horváth, András. Pechenegs, Cumans, Iasians: Steppe Peoples in Medieval Hungary. Budapest: Corvina,1989. Róna- Tas, András. Hungarians and Europe in the Early Middle Ages: An Introduction to Early Hungarian History. Budapest; NewYork: Central European University Press , 1999. Vásáry, István. Cumans and Tatars: Oriental Military in the Pre-Ottoman Balkans, ...
by Mona Baker, Gabriela Saldanha
Among those who produced poetic translations of works by vanguard authors such as James Joyce and Marcel Proust, the most outstanding include Albert Gyergyai and Marcell Benedek for French, Aladár Schöpflin and Tivadar Szinnai for English, József TurócziTrostler for German, József Révay and Mihály András Rónai for Italian, Endre Gáspár for Spanish, Hugó Gallért and Zoltán Trócsányi for Russian,
by Nicole V. Gagné
Varga, Bálint András. György Kurtág: Three Interviews and Ligeti Homages. Rochester, N.Y.: University of Rochester Press, 2009. Vaughan Williams, Ursula, and Imogen Holst, eds. Heirs and Rebels: Letters and Occasional Writings by Ralph Vaughan Williams and Gustav Holst. London: Oxford University Press, 1959. Whittall, Arnold. The Music of Britten and Tippett.
by Bruce B. Frey
András Vargha and Harold D. Delaney noted that, strictly speaking, Friedman's statistic was measuring a tendency for observations in one of the conditions to be larger (or smaller) when paired with observations in all of the other conditions, a situation that they called stochastic heterogeneity. On the basis of results that they had obtained for the Kruskal–Wallis test, Vargha and Delaney argued that the Friedman test was a valid test of the hypothesis of stochastic homogeneity only if the ...
Fay (András), Gay ( John) Esop, Ruiz (Juan) Aesop, Boner (Ulrich), Torga (Miguel) Bidpai, Dryden ( John), Halévy (Léon), Krylov (Ivan), Ramsay (Allan), Tessin (CarlGustaf) Arreola ( Juan José), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for András
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of András to see it in context!