András Bálint (actor)
On this page:
Who is András Bálint?
András Bálint is a Hungarian actor. He has appeared in over 75 films and television shows since 1958.
- also known as Bálint András, Andras Balint
- born on (71 years ago) in Pécs
- ethnicity: Hungarians
- nationality: Hungary, Hungarian People's Republic, Kingdom of Hungary
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- Marriage with Krisztina Deák since
- parent of Dániel Bálint
- played Fényes in "Budapest Tales"
- played Parcen Nagy Lõrinc in "141 Minutes from the Unfinished Sentence"
- played Count Majláth in "Red Psalm"
- played Andris in "25 Fireman’s Street"
- played Jancsi in "Lovefilm"
- played Captain Dr. Gustav Sonnenschein in "Colonel Redl"
- played Ilonas Sohn (son of Ilona) in "Gloomy Sunday"
- played László Molnár in "The Moon and the Stars"
- played Ottó in "Happy Birthday"
- played Grigory Zinoviev in "Stalin"
- played András, Jewish boy in "The Confrontation"
- played Jancsi in "Age of Illusions"
- played Takó Bence in "Father"
- played Jászi Oszkár in "The Red Countess"
- played Nyomozó #1 in "Jesus Christ's Horoscope"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for András Bálint (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of András Bálint to find many related words and phrases!