André Couteaux (writer)
On this page:
Who is André Couteaux?
André Couteaux was a French writer and a scenarist married to Béatrice de Cambronne with whom he had a son, Stanislas Couteaux. He was born in Ankara. He is also the father of Paul-Marie Couteaux. He lived in Damville for more than ten years.
- also known as Andre Couteaux
- born in (90 years ago) in Ankara
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer
- Marriage with Béatrice de Cambronne
- parent of
- died in (30 years ago)
- written work: "Gentleman in waiting"
- film written: Mon oncle Benjamin
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for André Couteaux (writer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: