Andrew Dice Clay
Andrew Dice Clay appears in the following tongue twister:
- In pine tar is. In oak none is. In mud eels are. In clay none is.
(If read fast, it sounds like gibberish.)
Andrew Dice Clay appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Sue, dice, do, to decide us.
- Too far away, no mere clay or royal ceremony, a war afoot.
- KC, answer DNA loop award. Emit time. Draw a pool. Andrew, snack.
is an acrostic for adc.
On this page:
Who is Andrew Dice Clay?
Andrew Dice Clay is an American comedian and actor. He played the lead role in the 1990 film The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.
- also known as Andrew Clay Silverstein, Andrew "Dice" Clay, Andrew Dice Clan, Andy Clay, Dice, Diceman, Andrew Silverstein, The Diceman, Andrew Clay, Clay, Clay Silvers
- born on (58 years ago) in Brooklyn, child of Doris Silverstein and Fred Silverstein
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Comedian, actor, television producer, screenwriter, film producer
- read more about Andrew Dice Clay (comedian)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Andrew Dice Clay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Billion-Dollar Branding (2012)
Brand Your Small Business Like a Big Business and Great Things Happen by Honey Parker, Blaine Parker
However you feel about him, Andrew Dice Clay is a distinctive and clearly defined comedy brand.
by Christopher H. Sterling
Don Imus, and Andrew Dice Clay, radio personalities whose routine references to sex and use ofcrude language resulted in endless controversy, occasional fines from the FCC ...
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Cast: Eddie Griffin, Master P, Frank Silvero, Amy Petersen, Jonathan Banks, Andrew Dice Clay, Marla Gibbs, Daphnee Lynn Duplaix, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Bill Nunn, Bill Duke. Director: Dave Meyers. Writer: Master P. Cinematographer: Steve ...
by Christopher H. Sterling, Cary O'Dell
,Don Imus,and Andrew Dice Clay,radio personalities whoseroutinereferences tosex anduse ofcrudelanguage resulted in endlesscontroversy, occasional fines from theFCC, and ...
by Jerry Roberts
with Denis Leary, Andrew Dice Clay, Joe Mantegna, Annabella Sciorra, Tanya Roberts, and Morgan Brittany. Robert Loggia is the clinically depressed Mafia boss and Kevin Pollak the shrink in The Don's Analyst, which prefigured the big ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Dice Clay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Andrew Dice Clay
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Andrew Dice Clay
Photo credit: jfingas
- Andrew Dice Clay Cassette
Self-titled album, produced by Rick Rubin.
Photo credit: teakwood
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andrew Dice Clay to see it in context!