Andrew "The Kidd" Evans
Andrew "The Kidd" Evans appears in many tongue twisters:
- Polish it in the corner.
- So, this is the sushi chef?
- The queen in green screamed.
Andrew "The Kidd" Evans appears in many pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Quick waxy bugs jump the frozen veldt. (31 letters)
- The five boxing wizards jump quickly. (Used by XXDiff as sample text; 31 letters)
- Few quips galvanized the mock jury box. (32 letters)
Andrew "The Kidd" Evans appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Code H.T. -- the doc!
- The almanac can am laeht.
- Red rum, eh? 'Twas I saw the murder.
On this page:
Who is Andrew "The Kidd" Evans?
Andrew The Kidd Evans a.k.a. Andrew "The Kidd" Evans: Andrew "The Kidd" Evans was a member of the musical group, The Higher.
- also known as The Kidd
- nationality: United States of America
- member of musical group The Higher (Guitar) between and (8 years)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew "The Kidd" Evans
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Andrew "The Kidd" Evans to find many related words and phrases!