Andrew Crofts (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Andrew Crofts?
Andrew Crofts based in England, is a ghostwriter. Many of his subjects have been international and have topped the best-seller charts of United Kingdom and other countries. Because of the secrecy surrounding the business of ghostwriting it is never known exactly how many books that have been credited to other people were actually written by him, but in recent years more and more publishers seem to be insisting on placing his name alongside the "author's" in order to boost sales.
- born in (62 years ago) in United Kingdom
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Lancing College
- profession: Writer, novelist
- written works: "The Freelance Writer's Handbook", "Shattered", "Titanic II", "How to Make Money from Freelance Writing", "Using Television and Video in Business", "Corporate Entertaining as a Marketing Tool", "Maisie's Amazing Maids", "Ghostwriting", "The Little Hero-One Boy's Fight for Freedom", "A Promise to Nadia", "Writing for Money", "An extraordinary business", "Managing your marketing career", "High Impact Business Presentations", "The Princess and the Villain", "Tears At Bedtime", "Vendidas/ Sold"
- official website: www.andrewcrofts.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Crofts (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andrew Crofts to see it in context!