On this page:
- Andrew Davies: Andrew Wynford Davies is a British writer of screenplays and novels, best known for Marmalade Atkins and A Very Peculiar Practice, and his adaptations of Vanity Fair and Pride and Prejudice. He was made a BAFTA Fellow in 2002.
- Andrew Davies: Andrew John Davies is an English professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Bradford City. He has been capped for England at Under-21 level.
- Andrew Davies a.k.a. Andrew R. T. Davies: Andrew Robert Tudor Davies is a British politician and farmer, who has been a Conservative Party member of the National Assembly for Wales since May 2007. He was elected leader of the Welsh Conservative group in the National Assembly for Wales on 14 July 2011.
- read more about Andrew R. T. Davies
- Andrew Davies, AM is a Welsh Labour politician, who represents the constituency of Swansea West in the National Assembly for Wales. Davies was born in Hereford to Welsh parents; his mother is from Llandeilo and his father from Holywell, Flintshire. Davies attended Hereford Cathedral School and Swansea University, where he trained as a teacher.
- Andrew Davies: Andrew George Davies is a former English cricketer. Davies was a right-handed batsman who fielded as a wicket-keeper. He was born at Altrincham, Cheshire.
- Andrew Davies: Andrew Robert Davies is a former Welsh darts player who played under the Professional Darts Corporation.
- also known as Andrew "Danger" Davies
- born on (32 years ago) in Carmarthen
- Andrew Davies is a Welsh cricketer. He is a left-handed batsman and a right-arm medium-pace bowler.
- born on (39 years ago)
- Andrew Davies is the co-founder and Lead Creative Juicer of company Paragon Design Group.
- Andrew Davies is a screenwetier and television director.
- profession: Screenwriter, television director
- read more about Andrew Davies (film director)
- Andrew Davies is an author.
- born in (61 years ago)
- written works: "The map of London, from 1746 to the present day", "Where did the forties go?", "Local economies and globalisation", "We, the nation", "Other theatres", "To build a New Jerusalem"
There are other people with in their name, like Joshua Andrew Davies.
"Andrew Davies" is a book by Sarah Cardwell.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Andrew Davies
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
British Television Drama (2014)
Past, Present and Future by J. Bignell, S. Lacey
Andrew Davies is a writer with an extensive career in television, from ...
[Four Volumes] by Graeme R. Newman
Andrew Davies is a doctoral student at the School of Criminal Justice at the State University of New York at Albany.
The Encyclopedia of Animals (2004)
A Complete Visual Guide by Fred Cooke
Petr Rob, Pfemysl Vranovsky, Lenka Vybiralova Feature Illustrations Guy Troughton Maps Andrew Davies Creatrve Communication and Map Illustrations Information Graphics Andrew Davies Creative Communication Editorial Coordinator ...
by Jack R. Greene
Davidson Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy Andrew Davies State University of New York at Albany Michael Davis Illinois Institute of Technology Robert C. Davis Police Foundation, ...
by Christopher G. Morris
Ana Heraud Designer, Reference Section Andrew Davies Cover Designer Gaye Allen Image Coordinator Terence McCann Photo Researcher Joanna Collard Image Retoucher iuliana Titin IT Manager Margaret Hilliard Applications Support ...
by William D. Crump
Written by Helen Fielding, Andrew Davies, and Richard Curtis, based on the novel by Helen Fielding. Produced by Tim Bevan, Jonathan Cavendish, and Eric Fellner. Directed by Sharon Maguire. Little Bird Ltd., Studio Canal, and Working Title ...
by K. Gildart, D. Howell, N. Kirk
Andrew Davies and Steven Fielding (eds), Workers' Worlds: Culture and Community in Manchester and Salford, 1880–1939 ...
Ocean: A Visual Encyclopedia (2015)
Robert Harding Picture Library: Andrew Davies (cr). SeaPics.com: Saul Gonor (tr) . 78 Alamy Images: SCHMITT / BSIP (cr); De Meester Johan / Arterra Picture Library (c); Steve Bloom Images (tl). Robert Harding Picture Library: Marevision ( cl).
by John A. Simpson, E. S. C. Weiner
Olympics 92 13812 In Seoul Britain's leading heavyweight, \Velshman Andrew Davies, failed to record a lift at all. k. Audio.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Davies
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Andrew Davies
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andrew Davies to see it in context!