On this page:
- Andrew Gray FRS FRSE was a Scottish physicist and mathematician.
- born on (168 years ago) in Lochgelly
- education: University of Glasgow
- profession: Physicist, mathematician
- Marriage with Annie Gordon
- died on (90 years ago)
- written works: "Absolute measurements in electricity and magnetism", "Lord Kelvin", "Treatise on Gyrostatics and Rotational Motion", "A Treatise on Spinning Machinery"
- Andrew Gray, was a Scottish divine.
- Andrew Gray was a British anthropologist and activist for the rights of indigenous peoples.
- born on (60 years ago) in Cardiff
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Anthropologist
- died on (16 years ago)
- written works: "Between the spice of life and the melting pot", "The Works of Andrew Gray", "Illustrated who's who in variety", "The Complete Offshore Yacht", "Indigenous Rights and Development", "British television year book", "Indigenous Rights and Development: Self-Determination in an Amazonian Community", "And after the gold rush ...?", "The experienced millwright"
- Andrew Gray: Andrew Belcher Gray was an American surveyor.
- born on (195 years ago)
- died on (153 years ago)
- Andrew Gray, was a Scottish presbyterian divine.
- Andrew Gray is a director.
- profession: Film director
- read more about Andrew Gray (film director)
- Andrew Gray was a Democratic-Republican politician, a member of the Delaware Senate from 1817 to 1821. He was from Mill Creek Hundred, in New Castle County.
- died in (167 years ago)
- Andrew Gray was a member of the musical group Hoots and Hellmouth.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Hoots and Hellmouth since
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Andrew Gray
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Roger Bartlett, Chris Gratton, Christer G. Rolf
Strain and stress measurement David Curtis Strain energy David Curtis Streamlines Steve Haake Strength expression Andrew Gray Strength testing Sharon McCarthy Strength training Yvonne Blomkamp Strength training in children John M.
by T.J. Carty
JOHN John Freeth A FREE CHURCH LAYMAN James Ferguson A FREE CHURCHMAN Andrew Gray A FREE ENOUIRER AFTER TRUTH William Ashdowne A FREE MAN William Joseph Snelling A FREE MERCHANT IN BENGAL Joseph ...
by Dan L. Thrapp
Andrew Gray was appointed by ...
by Roger Bartlett, Chris Gratton, Christer Rolf
ANDREW GRAY RESPONSE PROGRAMMING When a choice is made about what response to make, a motor program is selected. Then this mental representation should be translated into a state of muscular contraction that will produce the ...
Hta son, by the first marriage, Andrew Gray, 1st Lord Cray, of Foulis, was a ...
by Geraldine Rhoades Beckford
W Gill, Lee Andrew Gray, Hugh Matthias Hall, Julia R. Harris, Norman W Houston, Ulysses Lincoln Howard, James Henry Howard, William James Howell, Arnold G.
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1871)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors), with Forty Indexes of Subject by Samuel Austin Allibone
Gray, Andrew Gray, J. '1'. Gray, Jan. A. Gray, John A. Gray, Robt. Gray, Wm. Graystancs, R. de Greatheed, S. Grcaves, John Greaves, Thos. Grebncr. Ezck. Green, Alex. Green, Andrew Green, Ashbel Green, Jas. Green, John Green, Rich.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Gray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray at the GLAM WIKI UK 2013 Conference
Photo credit: Sebastiaan ter Burg
Anagrams of ANDREW GRAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Andrew Gray!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Andrew Gray for some fun with words!