On this page:
- Andrew Jacobs is an American correspondent for The New York Times.
- born in Newark
- profession: Writer
- written works: "In a Progressive State, a City Where Gay Life Hangs by a Thread"
- nomination: - nominated to GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Newspaper Article - "In a Progressive State, a City Where Gay Life Hangs by a Thread" (The New York Times)
- Andrew Jacobs was a lawyer, judge, and Congressman for one term, in Indiana. His son, Andrew Jacobs, Jr. was also a Congressman.
- born on (109 years ago) in United States of America
- profession: Politician
- died on (23 years ago)
- Andrew Jacobs is an actor.
There are other people with in their name, like andrew jacobs jr..
Andrew Jacobs is a fictional character from the 1993 film Family Prayers.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Andrew Jacobs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Constitutional Amendments, Proposed Amendments, and Amending Issues, 1789–2015, 4th Edition [2 volumes] (2015)
by John R. Vile
As part of a package of term limits for members of the House and Senate, Democratic Representative Andrew Jacobs Jr. of Indiana introduced a proposal in 1967 to prohibit federal judges from serving more than 10 out of any 12 years ...
by Newton Bateman, Paul Selby, Howard F. Dyson
Jones, Sergeants, Andrew Jacobs, Alva Bond and Robert Stewart. Corporals, Andrew Jackson, P. A. Zimmerman, James C. Dupuy, James Thompson, Overton Parks, Garrett Lane and George Masterson. Privates James M. Bryant, ...
Andrew Jacobs .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Jacobs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andrew Jacobs to see it in context!