On this page:
Who is Andrew Lawrence-King?
Andrew Lawrence-King is a harpist and conductor from Guernsey known for his work in early music.
- also known as Lawrence-King, Andrew
- born on (56 years ago) in Guernsey
- nationality: England
- education: Selwyn College, Cambridge
- member of musical groups:
- albums: "The Celtic Viol", "Fantasies, Pavanes & Gallardes", "Chansons De Trouvères", "A Song for Francesca: Music in Italy, 1330-1430", "Missa Mexicana", "Garden of Early Delights", "Arie e Lamenti / Madrigali Guerrieri et Amorosi"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Andrew Lawrence-King
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Theodore Libbey
In recent years the group has commissioned works by Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, Steve Reich, and Sir John Tavener, and has collaborated with the Chilingirian String Quartet and early harp specialist Andrew Lawrence-King. A foray into ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Lawrence-King
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Andrew Lawrence-King
Choregraphie Andrew Lawrence-king Harmonia Mundi
See more here:
Photo credit: iClassicalCom