On this page:
Who is Andrew Lo?
Andrew Lo: Andrew Wen-Chuan Lo is the Charles E. and Susan T. Harris Professor of Finance at the MIT Sloan School of Management. He is a leading authority on hedge funds and financial engineering; he proposed the adaptive market hypothesis. Lo is the author of several academic articles in Finance and Financial economics.
- also known as Andrew Wen-Chuan Lo, Andrew W. Lo
- born on (54 years ago) in Hong Kong
- nationality: China
- profession: Professor, author
- written works: "An econometric analysis of nonsynchronous trading", "The Dynamics of the Hedge Fund Industry", "Fear and greed in financial markets", "The International Library of Financial Econometrics", "A Non-Random Walk Down Wall Street", "Market Efficiency"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Social Sciences, US & Canada (Economics)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Andrew Lo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Helmut K. Anheier, Mark Juergensmeyer
Andrew Lo provides an excellent review of the hedge fund performance literature , while Roger Ibbotson, Peng Chen, and Kevin Zhu document recent empirical evidence on hedge fund performance. Hedge funds that have global orientation ...
by W. Davis Folsom, Rick Boulware
Andrew Lo, a professor of finance at the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, has published a book, A Non- Random Walk Down ...
by Rodney P. Carlisle
Andrew Lo, The Game ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Lo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Andrew Lo
Andrew Lo 2012 Shankbone
Photo credit: david_shankbone
Anagrams of ANDREW LO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Andrew Lo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andrew Lo to see it in context!