On this page:
- Andrew Stevens is an American executive, film producer, director and actor.
- also known as Herman Andrew Stephens, Hugh Janus
- born on (60 years ago) in Memphis, child of Stella Stevens and Noble Herman Stephens
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film producer, film director, screenwriter, television director, entrepreneur, writer
- read more about Andrew Stevens (actor)
- Andrew Stevens is an author.
- born in (60 years ago)
- written works: "Health Care Needs Assessment", "A Loyal Lancastrian - Fred Lloyd of Royton", "Color Woodcut International", "A Pocket Guide to the Tors and Hills of Dartmoor", "Prints By Richard Bosman", "Hogarth and the shows of London", "150 years of Wisconsin printmaking", "A Glimpse of Dartmoor's Place Names"
- Andrew Stevens is an American football running back for the Missouri Tigers.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Andrew Stevens
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mary Harwell Sayler, Arya Nick Shamie
Andrew Stevens, David John Yeh, M.D., Ann Marie Flannery, M.D., Haroon Fiaz Choudhri, M.D., and Mark R. Lee, M.D. “Treatment of Atlantoaxial Instability in Pediatric Patients,” Neurosurgical Focus: Clinical Pearl 15, no. 6 (December 2003). autologous bone graft See BONE GRAFT. back The posterior region between the neck and hips has.
by Jerry Roberts
Andrew Stevens starred in this well-dressed melodrama featuring Patricia Neal, Eleanor Parker, Olivia Hussey, Lorne Greene, Cameron Mitchell, and William Shatner as Paul Revere. The miniseries received Emmy Award nominations for best costumes and art direction. Zuma Beach was an excuse to put Suzanne Somers in bathing suits as an aging rock star who becomes involved with teens. The Neighborhood was based on journalist Jimmy Breslin's story about the white fears in ...
by Vincent Terrace
Evan Thorpe Rod Taylor Jessica Thorpe Blair Brown Eli Thorpe Douglas V Fowley Andrew Thorpe Andrew Stevens Rachel Thorpe Gina Maria Smika William Thorpe Tony Becker Deborah Randall Linda Purl Painted Face Kelly David Huddleston Thomas Hern G D Spradlin Producer: Michael Gleason Director: Boris Sagal Music: David Shire Writer: Michael Gleason Art director: A C Montenaro Photography: Jack Woolf NBC 2 hrs 1/10/76 1923 THE OREGON TRAIL Western.
by Vincent Terrace
Andrew Stevens (George Kerby); Jack Warden ( Cosmo Topper); Rue McClanahan (Clara Topper); Macon McCalman (Wilkins); James Karen (Fred Korbell). Producer: Kate Jackson, Andrew Stevens. Music: Fred Karlin.
by James Stuart Olson
who hails from Brooklyn, fancies himself a ladies man; Billy Ray Pike (Andrew Stevens) leaves a pregnant sweetheart behind and comes home with a heroin addiction; and Alvin Foster (James Canning) is the intellectual who keeps the proverbial war journal. But the similarities with World War II stop ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrew Stevens
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ANDREW STEVENS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Andrew Stevens!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andrew Stevens to see it in context!