On this page:
Who is Andy Fraser?
Andy Fraser: Andrew McLan "Andy" Fraser is an English songwriter and bass guitarist whose career has lasted over forty years and includes a notable period as one of the founding members, in 1968, at age 15, of the rock band Free.
- also known as Fraser, Andy; Andrew McLan Fraser
- born on (63 years ago) in Paddington
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Singer-songwriter, musician
- member of musical groups:
- Marriage with Henrietta Fraser
- parent of
- genres: Rock music, Hard rock, Blues rock
- albums: "In Your Eyes", "Fine Fine Line", "Naked... and Finally Free"
- official website: www.andyfraser.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Andy Fraser
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
Andy Fraser (b. 7 August 1952, London, England; bass) and Simon Kirke (b.
Heroin, Handguns, and Ham Sandwiches by Jeremy Simmonds
The pair targeted Paul Rodgers after watching the vocalist entertain the patrons of a London boozer (fourth Free-man, bassist Andy Fraser, was another teenage prodigy – with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andy Fraser
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ANDY FRASER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Andy Fraser!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andy Fraser to see it in context!