On this page:
- Andy Kirk: Andrew Dewey Kirk was a jazz saxophonist and tubist best known as a bandleader of the "Twelve Clouds of Joy", popular during the swing era.
- Andy Kirk is a retired American soccer goalkeeper who spent three seasons in Major League Soccer. He was also a member of the United States U-17 men's national soccer team at the 1993 FIFA U-17 World Championship and the United States U-20 men's national soccer team at the 1997 FIFA World Youth Championship.
- Andy Kirk a.k.a. Andrew Kirk: Andrew "Andy" Kirk born in Leeds, is an English professional rugby league footballer, playing at club level for Leeds Rhinos, Salford City Reds, Wakefield Trinity Wildcats, Halifax, Widnes Vikings, and Featherstone Rovers, as a Wing, or Centre.
- read more about Andrew Kirk
- Andy Kirk is a football player, athlete.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Andy Kirk
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Andy Kirk
Andy Kirk is a freelance data visualization design consultant, training provider, and editor of the popular data visualization blog, visualisingdata.com. After graduating from Lancaster University with a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Operational ...
The Kentucky Encyclopedia (2015)
by John E. Kleber
See Andy Kirk, Twenty Years on Wheels (Ann Arbor, Mich., 1989).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andy Kirk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Andy Kirk for some fun with words!