On this page:
- Andy Love: Andrew McCulloch Love is a British Labour Co-operative politician who has been the Member of Parliament for Edmonton since 1997, winning in 2010 with 53.7% of the vote.
- Andy Love: Andrew "Andy" Love is an English former professional footballer who played in the Football League as a goalkeeper for Grimsby Town.
- Andy Love: Andrew Robb "Andy" Love was a Scottish professional football winger who played for Aberdeen, Aldershot and Montrose.
- born on (110 years ago) in Renfrew
- Andy Love was a member of the musical group, Northern Line.
- profession: Film score composer, composer
- member of musical group Northern Line (Vocals) between and (2 years)
- Andy Love is a songwriter.
- profession: Songwriter
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Andy Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Dunning
Also: Marilyn Day, Bill Slater, Andy Love. ANNOUNCERS: Roger Krupp, Don Lowe. MUSIC: Mitchell Ayres.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andy Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Andy Love
Photo credit: leyink
Anagrams of ANDY LOVE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Andy Love!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Andy Love for some fun with words!