On this page:
- Andy Turner a.k.a. Aim is a British musician, DJ and producer, who was born in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. Aim's sound is a blend of funky electronic music and hip hop beats, a sound which typified the Grand Central Records label. Much of Aim's work is instrumental, though his records include collaborations with other artists who provide vocals, including Stephen Jones of Babybird, Diamond D, Souls of Mischief, QNC and Kate Rogers.
- read more about Aim
- Andy Turner: Andrew Steven "Andy" Turner is a retired English track and field athlete who specialised in the 110 metres hurdles and occasionally competed in the 100 and 200 metres sprints as well as long jump. At the 110 m hurdles, he is the 2013 World Championship bronze medallist, the 2010 European Champion and the 2010 Commonwealth Champion. Also in 2010, he broke the automatically timed world record in the 200 metres hurdles. He was coached by Lloyd Cowan.
- Andy Turner a.k.a. Andrew Turner: Atypic is a name used by Andy Turner to release electronic music.
- read more about Andrew Turner
- Andy Turner: Andrew "Andy" Turner is an English-born former footballer who represented the Republic of Ireland at youth level and played in the Premier League for Tottenham.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Andy Turner
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Briceida Ryan
Reyes; Aimel Nicole Anderson; Andy Turner; Terence 0 Mayo, Attorney; Tony K. Hertier; Steve Bach; Russ. W. J. Gilmartin; Joe & Joe Jr. Martinez; Sylvia Borruso, ...
by Teresa L. Thompson
Further Readings: Barlow, Julie,Chris Wright, Janice Sheasby, Andy Turner, and Jenny Hainsworth. “Self Management Approaches for PeopleWith Chronic Conditions: A Review.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andy Turner
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Andy Turner
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andy Turner to see it in context!