Angélica Vale (singer)
On this page:
Who is Angélica Vale?
Angélica Vale is a Mexican actress, singer, and comedian known also as the daughter of Angélica María, "La Novia de Mexico", and as the daughter of comedian Raúl Vale. She has been working as an actress for almost 30 years, but achieved fame in 2006 when she became the protagonist of La Fea Más Bella, a Mexican telenovela, with her real-life mother. She starred in the webnovela No me hallo as Luchita Guerra a young woman with a big dream of becoming a singer. Early in 2012, Vale was a team captain on the Mexican TV Show Parodiando, of Televisa network.
- also known as Angelica Vale, Angélica Vale Hartman, La Vale, Angélica María Vale Hartman
- born on (39 years ago) in Mexico City, child of Angélica María and Raúl Vale
- nationality: Mexico
- profession: Presenter, singer, comedian, voice actor
- Marriage with Otto Padrón since
- parent of Angélica Masiel Padrón
- albums: "Angélica Vale", "Atrapada En Los 60's", "Nuestro Show No Puede Parar"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Angélica Vale (singer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: