On this page:
- Angela Jackson is an award-winning poet, playwright and writer based in Chicago.
- born on (63 years ago) in Greenville
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Playwright, poet, writer
- written works: "Solo in the Box Car Third Floor E", "Where I Must Go: A Novel"
- some of the awards:
- American Book Awards - "Solo in the Box Car Third Floor E"
- American Book Awards - "Where I Must Go: A Novel"
- Angela Jackson is the mother of American Football player DeWitt Jennings.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Angela Jackson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mwalimu J. Shujaa, Kenya J. Shujaa
Haki Madhubuti, Carolyn Rodgers, Angela Jackson, Sterling Plumpp, Sam Greenlee, Nikki Giovanni, Sonia Sanchez, and William Walker were among the founding members of the OBAC Writers Workshop. The first Black theater in Chicago, ...
by John Grasso
Among the best players at Texas have been Edna Campbell, Taj Dillard, Kamie Ethridge, Nell Fortner, Vicki Hall, Fran Harris, Angela Jackson, and Andrea Lloyd. TEXAS AT EL PASO, UNIVERSITY OF (UTEP). See UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ...
Global Women's Issues and Knowledge by Cheris Kramarae, Dale Spender
During the 1980s and 1990s, African-American poets have included Colleen McElroy, Sybil Kein, Angela Jackson, Harryette Mullen, and Rita Dove, who was a poet laureate of the United States. Another contemporary poet, Sapphire, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Angela Jackson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Angela Jackson
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Angela Jackson
Innovation Finalist Angela Jackson: Global Language Project
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Angela Jackson to see it in context!