Anita Hoffman (writer)
On this page:
Who is Anita Hoffman?
Anita Hoffman, born Anita Kushner, and was a Yippie activist, writer, prankster, and the wife of Abbie Hoffman.
- also known as Anita Kushner
- born on (72 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer
- Marriage with Abbie Hoffman between and (12 years)
- parent of America Hoffman
- died on (16 years ago) of breast cancer
- written work: "To America with Love"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anita Hoffman (writer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Anita Hoffman for some fun with words!