On this page:
Who is Anna Domino?
Anna Domino is a Tokyo-born indie rock artist who has released several albums under that moniker, notably for Les Disques du Crepuscule and Factory Records. Notable performers Domino has collaborated with include The The, Blaine L. Reininger and Virginia Astley. She is also one half of the duo Snakefarm. Additionally, she sang lead vocals on the song "Here In My Heart" by The 6ths on their album Wasps' Nests.
- also known as Domino, Anna
- born in Tokyo
- nationality: United States of America, Japan
- profession: Singer, songwriter, musician
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Dance music, Alternative rock, Pop rock, Art rock
- albums: "Anna Domino", "Mysteries of America", "Summer", "This Time", "Favorite Songs from the Twilight years 1984-1990", "Dreamback - The Best of Anna Domino", "East and West"
"Anna Domino" is a musical album of Anna Domino.
- released in (29 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anna Domino
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Anna Domino
Photo credit: Piano Piano!
Anagrams of ANNA DOMINO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Anna Domino!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Anna Domino for some fun with words!