On this page:
Who is Anna Svärd?
Anna Svärd is an 1928 novel by the Swedish writer Selma Lagerlöf. It is the last installment in Lagerlöf's Ring trilogy; it was preceded by The Löwensköld Ring and Charlotte Löwensköld.
- also known as Anna Svard, Anna Le Moine
- born on (42 years ago) in Sveg
- ethnicity: Swedes
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Curler, engineer
- medal: 2006 Winter Olympics - Gold medal for Sweden in Curling - Women's Tournament, with Anette Norberg, Eva Lund, Cathrine Lindahl
"Anna Svärd" a.k.a. "Anna Svard" is a 1928 novel written by Selma Lagerlöf.
- read more about Anna Svard
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anna Svärd
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: