Annabel Karmel (writer)
On this page:
Who is Annabel Karmel?
Annabel Karmel: Annabel Jane Elizabeth Karmel MBE is the author of books on nutrition and cooking for babies, children and families.
- also known as Αναμπέλ Καρμέλ
- born on (51 years ago) in Kraków
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Writer, author
- written works: "Top 100 Baby Purees", "First Meals", "Cuisinez pour vos enfants", "Alimentazione Del Bambino Dalla Culla Ai", "Baby & Toddler Cookbook", "Children's First Cookbook", "Small helpings", "Lieblingsrezepte für Babys und Kleinkinder", "Baby and Toddler Meal Planner", "The Fussy Eaters' Recipe Book", "Lunch Boxes and Snacks", "Quick Childrens Meals", "Favorite family meals", "The Healthy Baby Meal Planner", "Feeding Your Baby and Toddler", "La Nueva Cocina Para Ninos", "The Toddler Cookbook", "Mom and me cookbook", "What's for Dinner Mom?"
- official website: www.annabelkarmel.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Annabel Karmel (writer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ANNABEL KARMEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Annabel Karmel!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Annabel Karmel to see it in context!