On this page:
"Annalyn" is a 2012 short, drama and romance film written by Vanja Torp and directed by Maria Eriksson.
- country: Sweden
- languages: Swedish Language, English Language
- producers: Malin Idevall & Erik Lundqvist
- production design by Victoria Hendeberg
- written by Vanja Torp
- cinematography by Annika Busch
- edited by Alexandra Litén
- music by Sebastian Örnemark
- set decoration by Julia Sardwall
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released in
Annalyn is a fictional character from the 2012 short film Annalyn.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Annalyn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of People and Issues by Vickie Jensen
Censky, Annalyn. 2010.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Annalyn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Annalyn
Erin & Annalyn
Photo credit: usestangerines
Annalyn, Martha and Amanda Do Sign Language Song
Scrabble value of A1N1N1A1L1Y4N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Annalyn to find many related words and phrases!