On this page:
Who is Anne Arundell?
Anne Arundell: Anne Calvert, Baroness Baltimore was an English noblewoman, daughter of Thomas Arundell, 1st Baron Arundell of Wardour by second wife Anne Philipson, and wife of Lord Baltimore, who founded the Province of Maryland colony. Anne Arundel County in Maryland, USA, was named for her. USS Anne Arundel was in turn named after the county.
- born in (401 years ago) in Arundel Castle, child of Thomas Arundell, 1st Baron Arundell of Wardour
- nationality: Kingdom of England
- religion: Catholicism
- Marriage with Cecil Calvert, 2nd Baron Baltimore since
- parent of Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore
- died on (366 years ago) in Middlesex
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anne Arundell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
Mrs Kate Addison Mary Anne Arundell Jane Austen Lady Ann Barnard George Berkeley Margaret Blennerhasset Mrs Elizabeth Bonhote Margaret Botsford Margaret Ann Burgoyne Lady Charlotte Susan Maria Bury Mrs Dorothea Celesia Mrs ...
by Michael Bryan
Baltimore, Anne Arundell, Lord Arundell of WarLady. Bust - - - dour.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anne Arundell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Anne Arundell for some fun with words!