On this page:
- Anne Doyle is an Irish journalist, presenter and former newsreader. She is best known as a long-serving newsreader for Raidió Teilifís Éireann, who anchored the broadcaster's main evening television news programmes during 33 years of service.
- also known as Ann Doyle
- born on (63 years ago) in Ferns, County Wexford, child of John Doyle and Elizabeth Kavanagh
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- religion: Catholicism
- education: University College Dublin
- profession: Journalist, librarian, television presenter
- Domestic partnership with Dan McGrattan since
- filmography: played TV Newsreader in "The General"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to VIP Style Award for Most Stylish Couple, with Dan McGrattan
- nominated to VIP Style Award for Most Stylish Woman
- Anne Doyle is an American woman leader who was one of the first women TV sports broadcaster in the United States. As a sports reporter and anchor for WJBK, CBS-TV in Detroit, from 1978–1983, she played a leadership role in achieving equal access to sports locker rooms for women journalists.
- born on (67 years ago) in United States of America
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anne Doyle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Literacy Dictionary (1995)
The Vocabulary of Reading and Writing by Theodore L. Harris, Richard E. Hodges
Downs, Eastern Illinois University: Mary Anne Doyle, University of Connecticut; John Elkins, University of Queensland: Warwick B. Elley. University of Canterbury; Joan Elliott, Indiana University of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anne Doyle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Anne Doyle
Anne Doyle & Women leaders
Photo credit: US Embassy Madrid
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Anne Doyle for some fun with words!