Annie Shaji Kailas (actress)
is an acrostic for ask.
Who is Annie Shaji Kailas?
Annie Shaji Kailas a.k.a. Annie: Chitra Shaji Kailas, popularly known as Annie is an Indian film actress. In her career span that lasted for just three years, with sixteen films, Annie was one among the successful lead actresses in Malayalam cinema during the mid-1990s.
- also known as Chitra, Annie Jobbie, Chitra Shaji Kailas
- born on (36 years ago) in Thiruvananthapuram, child of Jobbie and Mariyamma Jobbie
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Shaji Kailas since
- parent of
- played Parvathi in "Ammayane Sathyam"
- played Chandrika in "Swapna Lokathe Balabhaskaran"
- played Shruthi in "Mazhayethum Munpe"
- played Gouri in "Rudraksham"
- played Geethu in "Puthukkottayile Puthumanavalan"
- played Thomas in "Ammayane Sathyam"
- played Ramkumar Chengammanad in "Ammayane Sathyam"
- played Meenu in "Aksharam"
- played Daisy in "Sakshyam"
- played Meera in "Alancheri Thamprakkal"
- played Meenakshi in "Tom & Jerry"
- award: - Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Malayalam - "Mazhayethum Munpe"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Annie Shaji Kailas (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: